Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Tagged....

by Jennifer......

What is your favorite word? To say or to hear? I cannot say sh** enough. I don't mean too, but it works in almost every context and flies out of my mouth before I can do anything about it. I would love to give up my swearing habit, but it's like smoking to me, I can't go cold turkey and that one is better than the other one, you know which one I am talking about. Both boys call me Mama and I like to hear that.
What is your least favorite word? marshmallow....One of the weird boys at school started saying it constantly in a strange, possessed voice and Jacob thought that was cool so he started it too. I want to throw something at him when he starts that. He has been doing it since Easter. It sucks. marshmallow, marshmallow, marshmallow AGGGH!
What turns you on spiritually, creatively, emotionally? Spritually...hearing my son repeat bible verses from memory. He knows more than I do at this point. Creatively.....Jacob's drawings and the stories that go with them. So much imagination in such a little boy. Emotionally.....I am overwhelmed with how much I love my sons. I knew I would love them, but I never knew my heart would explode with it.
What turns you off? I really cannot stand when people wonder when we are going to complete our family by having girl. Do people not understand the basics of science? You get what you get people..it ain't Burger King!
What's your favorite curse word? See number 1
What sound or noise do you love to hear? I have to go with the majority and say my kids laughing. Nothing beats the first time your baby laughs. But I also love the sound of a cat purring and birds chirping, as long as neither of those is before 7 am.
What sound or noise do you hate? The constant racket in our cul-de-sac...it never ends. I haven't had a good night's sleep in over six years.
What profession, other than your own, would you like to attempt? I would love to be a good photographer.
What profession would you not like to do? I would hate to be a garbage man...the hours are bad, you're out in the weather all the time, and you get no respect.
If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say at the pearly gates? I pray daily to just let me be a good mom that day. I would hope God would say I did the best I could and my kids thrived because of that and also "Your pets are here waiting for you"


I tag anyone who sees this to play too.

6 comments:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Ahhh yes. The "trying for a girl" line. We got it all the time. And now that we HAVE a girl, we get the "Oh! How nice! You GOT your girl!" Like life wouldn't have been complete had she been a boy... sigh.

kelly jeanie said...

LOL! I had to laugh when, upon hearing our first child would be a boy, announced that he wants his first to be a girl. Yo, good luck with that!

I love your answers.

Marshmallow!

kelly jeanie said...

LOL That is supposed to read..."I had to laugh when, upon hearing our first child would be a boy, my BROTHER-IN-LAW announced..."

Whee!

Marshmallow!

Momma G said...

Speaking of Marshmallows...how much does the Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters freak you out? I hate the little bugger.

andria said...

Believe it or not, I have never seen Ghostbusters.

Overwhelmed! said...

I love your answers. I participated in this meme as well.